- Determine if and when there is an opportunity to improve the client's existing supply contract.
- Perform due diligence to determine the qualified suppliers, request/analyze quotes, evaluate supply contracts, and negotiate prices, terms, and conditions that benefit the client.
- Provide ongoing support throughout the term of the supply contract including natural gas market updates.
- Keep the client fully informed of all findings and communications with suppliers.
- Implement the contract when a supplier has been selected.
- Review invoices for accuracy and discrepancies.
- Analyze existing accounts and supplier contracts.
- Solicit offers from qualified, competing suppliers.
- Vet suppliers and negotiate the best price, terms, and conditions.
- Handle all paperwork and manage the transition process to the new supplier.
- Monitor the energy markets for additional opportunities and continue our due diligence of potential suppliers.